Brewtown’s “Ale-Traction” ExperienceBrewtown’s “Ale-Traction” Experience
Tour Timing & Duration
Brewtown is fast becoming New Zealand’s ultimate craft beer destination. Bringing together the region’s top breweries, a boutique Distillery, delicious food onsite and numerous entertainment activities all in one location, Brewtown is the perfect way to spend an afternoon.
Located on the site of the former Dunlop Tyre factory which opened in the late 1940s Brewtown is a beer lovers dream, with some of NZ’s best craft breweries including Panhead, Boneface, Te Aro, Kereru and Good George Beer onsite these guys are bringing the historic site back to life.
Join us on a beer venture and enjoy an all-inclusive VIP brewery experience while taking advantage of our exclusive access to 3 award-winning breweries.
Taste good beer, enjoy great food and learn how these breweries have taken an iconic old factory and made it…..brew.
Brewtown, beloved by locals and waiting to be discovered by visitors.
- Enjoy at least 12 beers
- 3 Award winning breweries
- Delicious set menu lunch
- VIP behind the scenes brewery access
- Meet and greet with the brewers (when they're not too busy creating our favourite brews)
- Departs Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Pickups and drop-offs to be arranged
- Tour starts at 12 pm
- Allow approximately 5 hours excluding transport times
Free Cancellation within 3 days of the booking.